I’m SO PUMPED! Yes, this is me checking out my first book, “Frenchie’s Best Friend- Follow the Blog” on the shelves at CHAPTERS in Nanaimo. What a thrill! If you are on the Island or visiting, please look for my book in the Local Artist’s fiction section. I’m hoping that all twenty copies disappear quickly and then you’ll be able to buy Frenchie X2, to find out why the fun and chaos just couldn’t end with Book One. HAPPY SUMMER READING!
Frenchie’s Best Friend- Follow the Blog
Frenchie X2- Follow the Blog
Who would enjoy these humorous reads?
- pet owners or “pet owner wannabes”
- those who read novels that are hilarious enough to give you belly laughs
- anyone “gaga” over their pet
- all age groups – Grade 5+ and any walk of life (students, parents, grandparents, pet groomers, pet trainers, pet care professionals, families who love animals, teachers, librarians)
How would the series benefit middle years students?
- excellent novels for inspiring students to extend writing skills to blogs
- stories that addresses leadership and fundraising initiatives in a school setting to reinforce the concept of MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- novels that captures the attention of the most reluctant readers through the humor and
… Read the rest
It was so great to receive the following response when I emailed the winner of the draw from the Author’s in Bloom Blog Hop! It is obvious that Mel and her family are dog people and that they’re keen to read the humorous stories about Ethan (the 13 year old main character) who embarks on a devious scheme with his quirky grandmother to own his very own French Bulldog (unbeknownst to his overwhelmed single mother)! I hope that the first two books of the Frenchie series provides the family with belly laughs and helps to ease the pain of losing their Krunchy. Who knows? After reading the novels, they may be just as Frenchie crazy as many of us … Read the rest