If you’ve been perusing the titles of books on Amazon, you will see the tag, “SUMMERTIME IS BOOK TIME” at the bottom of each of the titles’ ads. Like most people,we carve out more leisure time to read in the shade, poolside, or at a beach during the summer months. It’s also when you sign up your kids/grandkids into a Summer Reading Program at the library. As an author, its the perfect time to promote my Middle Grade Frenchie Series! These novels inspire tweens (ages 9-12) to read for entertainment. Readers relate to Ethan’s antics and scheming to own a bulldog, and realize that they too can write blogs about their passions.
I have a summer gift … Read the rest
Don’t even consider reading Frenchie’s Best Friend- Follow the Blog this summer, if:
1. you aren’t “gaga” about dogs (especially French Bulldogs).
2. you dislike reading for fun and humorous entertainment.
3. you’re a perfect teen that never does anything wrong or devious.
4. you can’t relate to a “Frenchie crazy” 13 year old boy from a single parent home with an interfering and quirky Grandma living nearby.
5. you’ve never wanted anything so badly that you’d do ANYTHING to make it happen!
Of course on the off- chance that this doesn’t apply to you and you’d actually like to read Frenchie’s Best Friend, there are several ways to get your hands on the print copy or eBook. The … Read the rest